Why You NEED A Care & Maintenance Plan
Finding out that there’s a big red google stop sign on your site saying “This Site Is Not Secure” can ruin your day. Knowing your clients have seen it can ruin your week. Looking at your site after a few months to find out that it’s a been made into a jumble by updates is also the stuff of nightmares.
The MOST important thing about maintenance is that it’s done every month.
– Monitors and Protects your businesses online presence
– Prevents under-the-radar problems
Why You NEED Reports
Statistics are the best way to see who is on your site, and what they are doing there. We provide you with simple, informative graphs every month. You can see how users end up on your site. Is it a search engine or are they going directly to your URL? This can tell you a lot about current ad campaigns.
– Proves users find your site relevant and useful
– Gives you valuable info about your customers
– Shows you the number of users accessing site
– Measures effectiveness of ad campaigns
– Shows you what pages users look at
– Shows you how long users look at a page
– Warns us of hacking attempts
Why You NEED Top Notch Security
“Why would a hacker want to get into my site?” People ask this all the time. If you have a site for a dog-groomer you might think that accessing that site wouldn’t benefit anyone. Unfortunately, you’d be wrong.
Web properties are actually properties (albeit virtual ones) and just like someone could sneak into your crawl space and start making meth, there’s a long list of nefarious actions that hackers can use against users who are on your site.
They can capture credit card information (even if the people don’t enter it).
They can download software to users computers that gives access to ALL their files.
They can activate computer’s cameras remotely and sell access to the livestream.